Monday, March 7, 2011

The doctor said the surgery went well. I also had a PET scan that morning so he will take that information and put it together with the biopsy here and from the one from Japan to get a clear picture of what is going on. I hope it is good news and what I had done last week will be all I need. I will find out on Wednesday.

Susan left last night. It was hard to see her go. Her flight was cancelled and I thought "great! one more night!" but they rebooked her onto a later flight. I had a blast with her.


My Dad arrived a few hours before Susan left, so it was a bit of a hail and farewell last night at the airport. It is so good to have my dad here. I am looking forward to hanging out with him.

5 comments:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

We are so glad all is going well. We want to talk to you but we lost your mom's # and then we called yours but don't know if it works. Call us or leave me a # to reach you. Looks like your still having fun in between the surgery.

Anonymous said...

Great photo of you two. I'm glad it all sounds good! I will be watching for a post from you on Wed or Thur.

I'm excited to come see you soon! I've been craving katsu and bento boxes.
-B

Anonymous said...

Really glad to hear your surgery went well! Hopefully that is all you will need. We tried calling you guys at Mom's # the other night but it must not have been turned on. Keep having some fun for us! - Jimmy & Lina

scarycall said...

My Hawaii number is 808-206-6593 and you can reach Mom and Dad on their cells... there is no roaming here.

scarycall said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I hope to give you all good news tomorrow.

Stratton Family - Give me a call, my number is in the previous comment.:)
B - Check out the bento on our website! Interested?
J&L - Mom's MagicJack wasn't so magic but you can get a hold of her on her cell