Thursday, March 10, 2011

Results

Good news.

There was no cancer found in this last biopsy.

He was able to confirm that my stage was 1A1.

The doctor recommended that I have a simple hysterectomy for good measure, but I wouldn't have to do that until I am sure that kids are not in the picture.

I will have go in for a check up every three months. The first two times here in Hawaii, and then after that the doctor on Yokota can do it.

I have to stay one more week and go in for one last check up, and then I am free to go home.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes, prayers, fasting, and good vibes that you sent out into the universe. I know that they worked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend. Great news! I'm looking at earthquake news as I type. Please post news about that too.

I'm so glad to hear that you are taken care of!
-B